Monday, June 12, 2006

News Creation....

Sometime it's difficult to come up with 'funny' ideas for this Blog. I seem to have set myself a
precedent for drawing a gag cartoon each day. When the Blog first started I simply posted some random doodles and other stuff, which was fine for getting the thing moving and keeping it updated daily. No I realise that I need to have something more then random doodles to keep people interested in the Blog. The good news is that I have loads of ideas, rough sketches, and cartoons to post on here. Maybe the ideas factory will hiccup from time to time, in which case I will just post some doodles. I have some drawings with no 'gag' to go along with them, so I might post some of them, as a 'caption' competition.
The excessive heat that the UK is experiencing at the moment may have an unwelcome effect on my creativity. I'm not good in the heat - although it's great for the strawberries! Also the weather has unsuprisingly affected my vistor stats. It's like people are outside and away from their computers or something! Having Poppet home isn't helping either, as we have to keep her in for a few weeks. Windows closed. It's great to have her back home, but I'd love to be able to open the windows and doors! Anyway, here is todays post. Hope you all like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment