Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's all gone wrong today.



As you can see there is no cartoon posted today. Don't panic (or stop visiting!) - there will be some more cartoons tomorrow. Firstly I feel I owe you all a reason or at the very least, an excuse. You can choose your favourite excuse from this list:
  • It's been one of those days where time has gone unusually quicker then normal
  • I have been lazy and bad
  • I have a frantic social life, and inbetween all the celeb parties and hob nobbing with A list celebs (like Carol Vorderman - she wouldn't stop going on about THAT cartoon) I just haven't had time to draw.
  • I did do some drawings, but they were all really rubbish (never stopped me before, I know!)
  • I have been kidnapped by the UK cosmetics industry, for my stance on Boswelox, Pro Vitamin B5, and Cerimide R, and this is being typed by a nerdy old scientist/marketing Guru.
  • The Chavs have dragged me to the Trisha Show, to confront me live on TV.
As compensation (please don't sue) I will post two, really funny and well drawn cartoons tomorrow. Lots of ideas, just need the time to sit down and draw.

Meanwhile here's an amusing picture I've just found on the net. Looks like fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment