Friday, June 9, 2006

Expanding the Blog...


I've been very impressed with the support and interest expressed about this little corner of the internet, called Clangnuts Cartoons. I've been thinking of expanding the Blog with some other amusing pictures (but not cartoons) and posting them on here, to give you the reader something more. Looking at one or maybe 2 cartoons per day isn't that interesting, and I'd like to offer you lot something more interesting, alongside my cartoons. What does everyone think to that? I have posted a few borrowed pictures from the net on here already. I was thinking of including some of the hundreds of funny pictures and spoofs I have available to me (I know - a sign of too much time on my hands). I will try this as an experiment for a few weeks - if you don't like it, or do then let me know either by email or leave comments on the Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment