Saturday, June 24, 2006

Caliope's Lair....

Caliope asked me to do some cartoons of himself, and Richard. They run the Caliope's Corner forums together. Now I normally don't do requests, but I thought I'd give this a go as Caliope has been one of the best supporters of this blog. Caliope seems delighted with the finnished cartoon. Put it this way - he's still talking to me, which is a good sign.
Go and have a look at Caliope's Forum there is loads of stuff on there, including a games arcade (only discovered that one yesterday).
If anyone wants a personal cartoon drawing, then I may consider it (helps if you want someone drawing who has a funny face - no offence Caliope). The wife has informed me that money will have to change hands for any future requests - but you will get the orginal paper drawing, if you're willing to pay. Rates are negotiable. To be honest - we could do with the money for a new printer. We have a printer that only prints in colour. It's been an excellent printer, before it started to play up.
The Blog is really picking up now. 378 Hits yesterday, over 2,000 hits this month alone. I would be greatful to anyone who passes on the address for this site. For now, I have to get back to the drawing board. Caburys Chocolate, hmm.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment