Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cadbury's Samonella

I knew Cadbury's had lost the plot when they started to print on their chocolate bars, 'More To Share'. Clearly to anyone who cares about chocolate, sharing is emotionally difficult and just plain wrong. After Fridays news that Cadbury are now including very small amounts of Salmonella in their chocolate, maybe sharing wouldn't be such a selfless thing to do anymore. Cadburys knew of this problem in January, and yet did nothing about it. I suspect they were acting on advice from MI5, or similar, as everyone knows, chocolate is the drug of choice for many. I should think a lack of chocolate, could have national security implications! Will I continue to eat Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate? Well I eat eggs, and that has far more risk of Samonella contamination then any bar of chocolate could ever have. So as long as I eat eggs (don't know if Cadbury Cream Eggs have a higher risk?) then I shall continue to eat chocolate. In fact I just might eat some right NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment