Monday, September 3, 2007

Most productive 3 hours of my life so far...

...damn it, and I can't show you them! Yesterday I drew three of what I hope will be seen as the best cartoon gags I've ever drawn. Well, OK - one was a bit of a 'filler'. They have been sent off to PE - so fingers crossed.
The good news (for you lot) is that it looks like the previous gags I sent have been ignored, so I might just post one of them here tomorrow.

A bit strange all this. I'm still drawing at the same rate I was before - I'm just not showing anyone (as yet - they will start to filter through soon). You'll just have to take my word for it. Things will become more cartoony soon, I promise. Meanwhile, here's an old gag that some of the newer visitors might not have seen, and some of the very old visitors might have forgotten about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment