Sunday, September 16, 2007

I've not been abducted by aliens...


I've been away from this blog for far too long. I have been busy with other things. A few cartoons have been drawn. A few special projects are nearing completion, and in between I've been on Holiday. Still hoping to hear back from a few cartoons that have been sent off. Trouble is there's no way of knowing how long to wait, before deciding if I should use them in other context. I'll give it no more than 1 month, I think.
...
In the meantime I still need to draw up some of the ideas from my notebook. Good news is that there's a new version of FLOCK which so far appears more stable than the last build. This is good news for me, as I find it the easiest browser to use for blogging. If you haven't heard of FLOCK before, it's a version of Firfox, which has special features for bloggers. I can right click on an image (as I've done above) to post something to the blog. It's very easy to use. IF this build proves to be the stable one, I'll recommend it to all bloggers.
...
The above image is from this website:
Wooster Collective: Underfoot in Sao Paulo

Blogged with Flock

0 comments:

Post a Comment