Monday, July 10, 2006

Wide Screen Laptop

I love computers, and I love Laptops even more. They are great. You can surf in the garden (ok, I've never actually done this - but I can if I want to) and carry them around with you, without having to crawl around unplugging things. Laptops now account for over half the PC's now sold. My Laptop is getting on a bit now - but it's what I use to create all this, and it does it's job well. They have become just as powerful as Desktop PCs, some even have two Graphics cards in them. The screens are also getting bigger and bigger. 19" Laptops are now available - but I can't see the appeal of such a large machine. Where will it all end? I thought Laptops were suppose to be portable. This is my take, on the whole subject of what laptops are evolving into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment