Thursday, July 20, 2006

M&S Y-Fronts


Click To Enlarge
Told you I'd update today. This one is inspired by those snobby adverts on British TV at the moment. It's not just posh food - it's M&S posh food. Still it seems to be working for Marks & Spencer. Sales of their posh food has gone up since the adverts began. Maybe now the sales of M&S Y-fronts will skyrocket too. Wonder if they'll give me a slice of the profits? Before you ask - no I don't wear Y-Fronts, not since 1982 anyway. 1982 was the Great British Y-Front amnesty for all you non British visitors. If anyone from Marks & Spencers is reading this - the NO, I don't want any free Y-Fronts.
I know the weather is really hot, and I won't get many visitors during the heat-wave - but I think it's still worth updating. If you are indoors, hiding from the heat - then please remember to look at the archives. There is some gems amongst all the dross.


0 comments:

Post a Comment