Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Vegetarians

I'm a Vegetarian - most of you are filthy carnivorous. Only kidding. Not about me being Veggie, that part is true, but about carnivorous being filthy. Whoops - there goes the meat eating visitors! People often ask me if I miss eating flesh (they don't use the term flesh - just like I don't use the term rabbit food). I have to be honest and say the ONLY thing I miss about not eating flesh is Bacon. I think most Veggies will agree with this, but I don't think it's the taste of bacon that I miss, it's just the smell. Cooking bacon has to be one of the best smells around. Thankfully there is bacon flavour Crisps (frazzles being the best) which taste good enough for that bacon taste. Vegetarian Bacon is vile. I've tried it, and it tasted like cardboard. Any Vegetarian that says they don't like the smell of bacon, is lying! But then I only don't eat flesh. There is nothing in the Vegetarian Bible about smells. I can sniff all kinds of dead creatures - just like (some) of you can eat them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment