Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stondon Car Museum


Went to Stondon Car Museum
(& Garden Center - don't ask) and enjoyed the visit. Some nice cars there, not all in tip top condition - but there was quite a variety. There was even an Army Helicopter! Also, was this, a Mk1 Vauxahall Cavalier. Not a special car - but the first time I've ever been to a Car Museum and seen a car that I've actually driven. It was even in the same burnt orange metallic colour as the one my Dad had when I first past my test for the first time. A very special car, that somehow got me and my brother to the chinese takeaway with the handbrake on! Well I had just past my test (first time!). Maybe the examiner was a little hasty! Now when you go to car museums and see a car that you used to drive, that makes you feel old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment