Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Job Centre

I have been drawing Cartoons for many years. I once told the job centre that I was a Cartoonist! Well it was their fault - they did ask me what my profession was! Due to lack of profession I only had one answer to a question like that. Hopefully one day I will be able to say that my profession IS Cartoonist - but hopefully not at a Job Centre. Feel free to offer suggestions for Cartoons. I will change your ideas into a Cartoon of sorts. It may not be what you imagined - but I would like to get to know you lot, and what you'd like to see. Click on comments or email me. Why do I have so many visitors from Austria? Have I got an Austrian sense of humour? Please get in touch and tell me what you like, or what you don't like.







0 comments:

Post a Comment