Tuesday, September 16, 2008

XL holiday


Bankrupt Airline Cartoon.

If you're a regular visitor to this blog, and visit daily then I'm concerned that you'll be disappointed not to see daily updates on here. There is a simple solution to this, and something that I think many of you are not aware of. To the top left of the blog is subscription options. Clicking on the top one will subscribe you to the feedburner email option, which will send you the latest cartoon as it's published. For those who understand these things, there's also other options to subscribe via various RSS options, which enable you to have the blog available on your iGoogle home page for example, or other service, such as Yahoo, or MSN.
I apologies to all those who I'm teaching to suck eggs. Many people don't know about these things, so I thought it beneficial to offer some explanation.
Anyway. I've managed another update for today. I would have sat on it for a little while, but as always with topical gags, this is the moment for it. It wouldn't look so good all creased up anyway. Perhaps scan it then sit on it......?

0 comments:

Post a Comment