Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's a Gas, bill.

http://www.zen36049.zen.co.uk/clangnuts%202008/bill-payments.jpg
Gas Bill Cartoon.

Did I say I'd post a cartoon yesterday? I did, didn't I? Opps. Well here it is anyway. For once it wasn't a case of having to draw the cartoon first. It was sitting here on my desk, waiting to be scanned. The distraction was a trip to Staples, to browse some stationery. Didn't need any stationery, but I can pass up a trip to a stationery superstore. I bought a small draw unit, to place my cartoons in, and to avoid the near miss I had the other week, when I put some cartoon drawings on the feed tray of my printer! Luckily I didn't like the cartoons that were printed on, and it really did seem to brighten up the washing machine sales invoice I was printing. Today we had delivery of the washing machine. We have now run out of things to wash. It's so exciting. Tomorrow, it's just a washing machine. Today, it's something very special.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment