Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bedtime Cartoon

Bedtime Cartoon.
Regular visitors may have noticed that I've cut back on the labels (categories) for this blog. I'll admit that the 30 or so labels that I had in place were in the realm of blog clutter, and did nothing to enhance the navigation of this blog. All the same cartoons are still here, they just have different labels attached to them.
...
The label system now only consists of these 6 categories:
  • GAG CARTOON (single panel general gags)
  • STRIP CARTOON (strip cartoons, or gags over a series of panels)
  • TOPICAL CARTOON (any form of cartoon with a short shelf life)
  • THE BEST CARTOONS (the most popular cartoons)
  • VIDEO (funny videos I've found on YouTube and the like)
  • BLOGGING (posts about Blogging, not necessarily about cartoons)
I think it looks neater. Let me know if you agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment