Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas...

CLICK TO ENLARGE (it'll look better).
Christmas 2006 has snook up on me yet again. I was panic shopping today. Lots of other people were also doing the same. I must have spent most of my time in a Que, waiting to pay for all the stuff I was trying to buy. Damn those unorganised people. They were getting in my way. I hate shopping at normal times. I really hate shopping this time of year.
The cartoons may not be produced as frequently over the next week or so, but I will post a few times over the holiday season. I have some Christmas themed cartoons planned for the next few days, then things will probably dry up for a while.
In other news - I've been banned from House Price Crash forum, for daring to mention the other forum, and calling them Nazis (after provocation from their rude behaviour) on Global House Price Crash Forum. Sorry HPC, but you ain't going to censor me. I'll say what I like about you in other places.
HPC, is possibly the most over controlled, excessively moderated, and unpleasant forum out there. It's full of control freaks, and they have zero interest in anything other then their own agenda. The mods seem to feel they have real power over people - but c'mon, get real, it's just a forum. They drive as many people away as they attract.
Global House Price Crash - is quite the opposite - friendly, encourages healthy debate, and confident enough not to be afraid of any mention of the other forum.
HOUSE PRICE CRASH = SATAN'S ARMPITS
GLOBAL HOUSE PRICE CRASH = SANTA'S WHISKERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment