Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another cartoon set in a shop!



Bag Cartoon.
This isn't the first time I've drawn a cartoon set in a shop. I've done all sorts of places where you can buy stuff. Computer shops to green grocers. All of them have been done. I don't think I've ever done one set in a nail bar, but those places just are not funny enough to warrant a cartoon in them. Some one asked me the other day why the title of the cartoon is posted in light grey above. That's so you can't see it, but Google can. And so far this has worked. Until someone asked that question, and I mentioned it just now. It's all about indexing, although I freely admit I don't understand the complicated bits, I do know that Spiders can't tell that it's a cartoon, so they need some help. Hence the unobtrusive text above. I'd write hilariously funny cartoon, but I think that might be pushing it a bit. Anyone looking for a bag cartoon will hopefully find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment