Friday, April 21, 2006

My Company Vehicle was made in Italy

Another oldie here. This was drawn when I work at the Royal Mail. I think it used to be blue tacked onto the sorting stand I worked at (no internet then). The drawings are quite basic, and before I'd settled on a particular style. Most of my inspiration then came from the Viz Comic, including trying to emulate the style of drawing (badly). Some of the people I worked with had been working there for 40 years. I did about 4 years before I left, to live in the Beautiful South. Having a Royal Mail Bicycle was the only time in my employement history that I had a Company Vehicle. Even then, it was no a swish moutain type bike, you see these days. It had solid rod brakes!
Ok - enough oldies. The next post or two will be new stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment